SIU Faculty and Staff Resources

Main Content

  • How to establish a linkage or a partnership by way of MOU with another college/university
  • Agreement to Host J-1 Exchange Request Procedures
  • Study Abroad Opportunities
    • Leading a study abroad program
    • Request a presentation
    • College-specific resources
  • If you are using SIU electronics for any international travel on University business, you would need to follow the guidelines from SIU system office.
  • Information for faculty and staff traveling outside of the US on University business is provided by University Risk Management. Please contact that office for information regarding inusrance, emergency assistance while abroad, and safety/travel considerations.